Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Parking

My view on campus parking is that it does not apply to me because I live off campus. However when I did live on campus, I never really had a problem with finding a place to park. I lived in Randall Hall which has a rather big parking lot on the side of the dorm. There were times when I would come home from work when I would have to park in the back of the lot and times when I would find a place right in front of the building. In retrospect, there was always a place for me to park whether it was directly in front of the building or further out. The campus ground crew were always pretty good about keeping the parking lot clear of snow and any other debris that might have been in the way.
It seems to me that there were and is always someone who has to complaign about parking on campus. I never understood what was so bad about it and probably never will. Having to walk a few extra steps to get to your dorm or class is no big deal. In fact, maybe it's a good thing because it forces you to get some exercise that you might not otherwise get.

No comments:

Post a Comment