Saturday, February 7, 2009

Customers

I work at a convenience store and I just cannot understand why it is so hard for some people to clean up after themeselves. Im not just talking about kids when I say this. In fact it is adults who are the ones who make the most mess. A lady came into the store and got a foutain pop. Well she spilled the pop on the counter probably because she overfilled her cup. Anyways, instead of cleaning it up like she should have done, she left it there for me to clean it probably because she thought that since I work there it is my responsibility to clean up for her. Well I understand that it is my job to keep the store clean but people should have the common courtesy to at least clean up after themselves. Things like this make me wonder just what their home looks like or if the person is just that inconsiderate and lazy.

2 comments:

  1. You should check out "The customer is NOT always right" at www.notalwaysright.com . Whenever I have a bad day at my customer service job, this sight always reminds me that hey, things could be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might find this comic strip interesting. It illustrates complaints about customers....

    http://www.customerssuck.com/strip/

    ReplyDelete