Thursday, April 2, 2009

Twilight Review

I have both read and seen Twilight. I really liked the book but I thought that the movie was horrible. It did not follow the book and I kept looking at my watch wondering when the movie was going to be over. In this review, Kimberley Gadette makes a comment on how you should bring a thermous and an alarm clock which I completely agree with. The movie was boring and at times I caught myself starting to slowly fall asleep.
Overall, this review appealed to me because it discussed almost everything that was wrong with the movie such as the color of bellas skin, the smell that Bella has over Edward and how no one cares about the concept of the "plot pacing or character development".





http://www.indiemoviesonline.com/Twilight-film-review

No comments:

Post a Comment